Oct 17, 2012 by
- Click on the Grades link on the menu to your left.
- Review your current scores to date.
- Be sure to un-check the box "Calculate based only on graded assignments" to view your actual score.
- Use the 'What if' feature to determine what scores you need to achieve to earn the letter grade you want to achieve.
- Then return to this assignment, and click the "submit assignment" button on right side of page. This will bring up a new page with a text box.
- In the text box, enter that you have checked your grade and include any questions your have for me.
- Please contact me if you need or want to set up and appointment time to discuss your grades.
- REMEMBER you MUST have a C to pass the class.
- This Grade Check is worth 10 points
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.